Flood & Fire Restoration and Repair
As a Carpet Tech company, CT Construction is experienced in flood and fire damage repair and restoration. Dealing with the aftermath of a disaster can be stressful and overwhelming. We are an advocate for our customers working closely with your insurance company to ensure you receive the maximum amount of coverage for the damages. We then provide the necessary repairs and renovations to restore the property to its previous state, getting your home and belongings back to pre-disaster conditions.
Are you overwhelmed by flood or fire damage?
On call 24/7, we work with your insurance company to repair and restore after a disaster.
CT Construction provides a multistep flood restoration process to remove the water and moisture, repair any damage caused by the flood, and restore the home to its pre-flood condition.
- Assessment: The first step in flood restoration is to assess the extent of the damage. This includes determining the source of the water, the type of water (i.e., clean water, grey water, or black water), and the level of damage to the home and its contents.
- Water removal: The next step is to remove any standing water from the home. This may involve using pumps, vacuums, or other equipment to extract the water.
- Drying: Once the water has been removed, the home will need to be thoroughly dried to prevent further damage and the growth of mold and mildew. This may involve using fans, dehumidifiers, and other drying equipment to remove moisture from the air and surfaces.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: After the home has been dried, the next step is to clean and disinfect the affected areas to remove any bacteria, viruses, or other contaminants that may be present.
- Repairs: Once the home has been cleaned and disinfected, any damage caused by the flood will need to be repaired. This may include replacing drywall, flooring, or other building materials, as well as repairing any electrical or plumbing systems that were damaged.
- Restoration: The final step in flood restoration is to restore the home to its pre-flood condition. This may involve repainting, installing new flooring or fixtures, and replacing any damaged or lost belongings.
Fire restoration can be a complex and time-consuming process. CT Construction is IICRC certified to restore your home to its pre-fire condition as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Assessment: The first step in fire restoration is to assess the extent of the damage. This includes determining the source and extent of the fire damage, as well as any smoke or water damage that may have occurred as a result of extinguishing the fire.
- Safety: Before any restoration work can begin, it's important to ensure the home is safe to enter and work in. This may involve boarding up windows and doors, securing the property, and removing any hazardous materials or contaminants.
- Cleaning and restoration: Once the home has been secured, the next step is to begin cleaning and restoring the property. This may involve removing any debris, soot, or smoke damage, and using specialized equipment and cleaning agents to remove any odors.
- Repairs: After the home has been cleaned and restored, any structural damage caused by the fire will need to be repaired. This may include replacing damaged roofing or siding, repairing damaged walls or ceilings, and replacing damaged plumbing or electrical systems.
- Restoration: The final step in fire restoration is to restore the home to its pre-fire condition. This may involve repainting, installing new flooring or fixtures, and replacing any damaged or lost belongings.
before & After
Why choose ct construction
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Attention to Detail
- Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
- Professional Customer Care
- Stand Behind Our Work
- Work with your Insurance Company
Danny at CT Construction helped us out so much! He designed the perfect layout to optimize our tiny bathroom into a handicap shower area for our 17 year old special needs daughter. CT did a way better-than-expected job and UNDER BUDGET! Awesome experience from start to finish!
Charles and his crew went above and beyond on our remodel. His suggestions and guidance provided my family the most bang for the buck and the work was impeccable! Would recommend this company to anyone looking to remodel or new construction.
We had an insurance water claim and had to redo walls, and floors, tear out cabinets and build new ones, and all on a very tight time frame! CT Construction did not disappoint! Miracle workers work here! All done before our deadline and it looks great!
Wonderful job ... honest hard working crew very clean I had 3 leaks in my roof and ct roofing came out the same day and fixed it very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend to anyone thanks so much 🙏🏼 👍🏽
I called CT ROOFING. For a free quote and they came immediately they gave me a very reasonable price and they did a terrific job I highly recommend!!! 👍👍👍
CT Roofing was professional, punctual and on budget. Their attention to service our needs was second to none! Their team was very helpful in explaining things and making sure we were involved during the whole process. If you are looking for a great roofing company with great employees, CT Roofing is your place!
Justin with CT Roofing was very professional and personable with us. Not once did we feel like we were just a “job”. He was very thorough in explaining the process to us and what we could expect during this time.
I asked around about roofers, Kenzi messaged me about CT Roofing. I compared the prices from the other quotes I had gotten, CT made the most sense to me. I had told Kenzi that I wanted to get the roof done sooner rather than later. CT got me on the schedule for about a week later and it was done. CT Roofing was definitely a blessing and NOT a headache when dealing with insurance claims and getting a new roof. 11/10 recommend.
What I appreciated most about CT Roofing was that they advocated for me with my insurance company. Their team actually met the adjustor at my home and inspected the roof with him.
Great quality work AND customer service!